2nd International Conference on “International Marketing in Asia Pacific Issues and Challenges (ICIM) – 2013” is organized by GRD Institute of Management, GRD School Of Commerce and International Business, Dr.GRD College Of Science, India, in association with the universities from US & UK, on 07th & 08th March at The Residency Hotel Coimbatore, India.
We invite papers for presentation and proposals for panel discussion related to the conference theme, "Globalization, Innovation, and Leadership", from scholars, business executives, professionals, and public policy makers. Every paper submitted should have a global /international orientation and must be scholarly in content. We welcome conceptual, theoretical and empirical papers, using qualitative and/or quantitative methodologies. Manuscripts submitted must be complete papers. Accepted papers will be published in an "International Edited Book" with an ISBN & ISSN edited numbers.
We particularly welcome papers related to the main theme on such topics as:
• International marketing
• Interactive marketing
• Consumer behavior
• Brand management
• Retail management
• Internet marketing
• Services marketing
• Industrial marketing
• Customer relationship management
• Neuro marketing
• Digital Marketing
• Business in transitional economies
• Comparative analysis of leadership styles
• Comparative studies of business law and taxation issues
• Corporate governance and leadership
• Cross-cultural/national consumer behavior
• Evolution and expansion of international marketing
• Innovations in financial services
• Innovations in operations management systems and technologies
• International logistics of supply and purchasing
• International marketing of services, tourism and hospitality management
• Joint ventures, co-operative ventures and wholly foreign-owned businesses
• Management information systems/decision support systems in the global marketplace
• Management philosophy, culture, business ethics and education
• Regionalism and globalization
• Strategic alliances and international cooperation
• World markets and global competitive strategies
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
Submit an electronic copy of the complete manuscript by 25th February 2013 to the Conference Chair. Unless specified below, guidelines and style for full paper preparation should follow those of the International Studies. Papers should be not more than 20 pages or 5,000 words in length, with an abstract of no more than 100 words. The Conference Chair must receive final revised manuscripts at the earliest. The author(s) must certify that the accepted paper is not copyrighted and has not been published elsewhere. Papers will be arranged for presentation and publication ONLY if at least one of the authors registers for the Conference by the registration deadline. An individual author may not appear on more than three papers.
Conference Date : 7th & 8th March 2013
Registration deadline is 28th February 2013.
Submit an electronic copy of manuscript by 25th February 2013
Acceptance notification will be sent three days after the submission.
|Participants||Registration on or before 28.02.2013||Registration on or after 01.03.2013|
|Industry delegates||INR 5000||INR 6000|
|Academicians||INR 3000||INR 4000|
|Full time Research Scholars||INR 2500||INR 3000|
Drafts are to be drawn in favor of "The Convener, GRD School of Commerce and International Business", payable at Coimbatore.
Please visit our conference website http://grdevents.com providing more details about the ICIM 2013. The conference sessions will let you discuss with researchers, colleagues and friends from across the world. We request you to give wide publicity about the conference. Therefore, we request you to motivate your faculty members to contribute research papers for effective representation from your esteemed Institution in this prestigious International conference.
Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable action in this regard.
GRD Institute of Management,
Dr.GRD College of Science,
Civil Aerodrome Post,
For Further Information, Please Contact
Cell: 99445 99886
School of Commerce and International Business
Dr.G.R.D.College of Science