|ICERI2013 (6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
November, 18th-20th, 2013
Deadline for abstract submission: July 11th, 2013
You are invited to participate in ICERI2013 (6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation). It will be held in Seville (Spain) on the 18th, 19th and 20th of November 2013.
ICERI will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
ICERI is an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in an international atmosphere.
More than 700 delegates from 75 different countries are expected to attend.
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The deadline for abstracts submission is July 11th, 2013.
Abstracts should be submitted online at http://www.iceri2013.org/online_submission
– Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines
– Present and disseminate projects about education and the emerging technologies
– Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation
Two ISBN publications (ICERI2013 Abstracts and ICERI2013 Proceedings) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Technology.
Also, contributions will be included in our Digital Library at: http://library.iated.org/
ICERI2013 Publications will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
– Abstract Submission Deadline: July 11th, 2013 (inclusive)
– Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 2nd, 2013
– Final Paper Submission Deadline: October 3rd, 2013 (inclusive)
– Registration deadline for authors: October 3rd, 2013 (inclusive)
Seville certainly is one of the most beloved places by visitors to Spain.
It is the home of Andalucian tradition, flamenco and bullfighting.
Sevilla is universally famous for being a joyous town. It is known for its narrow and medieval streets, romantic hidden plazas and its heritage of art and architecture (Roman, Islamic, Gothic, Renaissance, baroque).
Also, it is the perfect city to enjoy yourself. Take time to visit the historical monuments, enjoy the tasty traditional tapas or just relax at a Flamenco bar.
Visiting Seville will be an experience that you will never forget.
Come and experience it for yourself!